Last year, I made it my New Year’s Resolution to sew at least three costumes. Technically I speaking, I ended the year with five new costumes: three sewn for myself, one store assembled, and one sewn for my roommate. Personally, I’m not as happy with my performance. I tend to procrastinate and leave a majority of my sewing until the 11th hour, when panic sets in and the stress causes my hair to fall out.
Here is what I accomplished last year and a few of my thoughts and plans for each. As I get a chance to shoot (some of) these costumes, I’ll go into more detail about their construction and how I put them all together.